These highly versatile contacts feature all the same benefits of our spring contacts but with a flexible interconnection advantage. The pairing of one contact with a convex conical tip to a contact with a concave conical receptacle tip allows them to self-align.
This flexible construction allows them to compensate for angular and parallel misalignments as they connect and are a low cost solution to expensive alternative assemblies and components.
- Minimum of self-inductance
- Extremely low DC resistance
- Minimum of insertion loss
- Lifetime spring reliability (100 cycles to infinity)
- Good electrical contact between two mating parts with moderate forces
- Seamless and non-porous with no permeability of dust, dirt or moisture
- Miniature Size Capability
- Reduce Tolerance Build-up
- Maximum current rating of 4 amps
- Operating temperature -423 °F to 260 °F with no loss of spring rate
|Part Number||Outside Diameter (inches)||Overall Length (inches)||Convolution Length (inches)||Type||Maximum Compression Stroke (inches)||Maximum Angular Misalignment (degrees)||Maximum Parallel Misalighnment (inches)||Minimum Force @ Full Compression (oz.)||Metallic OHMS D.C. Resistance|