Atherm Metal Bellows Assemblies
Servometer’s new line of Athermalization Bellows Assemblies translates changes in temperature into linear movement. Servometer Athermalizaton Bellows Assemblies will provide passive athermalization in IR systems to help maintain acceptable focus over a wide range of temperature. Servometer athermalization bellows assemblies help to compensate for and minimize or eliminate the change in focus due to temperature change.
• Precise temperature-dependent mechanical actuation without the need for programming or electricity.
• Mechanically modulate heating and cooling systems.
• Operate through billions of repeatable cycles without drawing power or requiring recalibration.
• Act as analog back-up solution to electrical controls that can continue to operate in the event of power loss.
• Temperature Range: -130° to 300° F
• Diameter Range: .020” up to 9”
• Length: up to 9”
|Part Number |
|Calculated Deflection per Degree Fahrenheit